Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The Website and Services offered through Mum's Kitchen and affiliated companies have been offered to you upon your acceptance of the end-user agreement when you sign up for our services.
2. By using our website and services, you waive any right or claim you may have against Mum's Kitchen or it's affiliated companies. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or update the terms, conditions, notices and operation of our website.
3. Mum's Kitchen makes no representations about the reliability, suitability, availabililty, timeliness and accuracy of information, services, products and graphics contained on our website for any purpose. All information, services, products and graphics are provided on an "as-is" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranteies of merchanability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement, the information, services, products and graphics included in or available through our website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We makeperiodic changes and updates to add the information provided herein. Advice received via our website should not be relied upon for personal, business, legal, financial, medical or otheer decisions and you are urged to consult the appropriate professional for specific advice.
4. Mum's Kitchen makes no representations about other websites which you may access through ours Mum's Kitchen is independent from and has no control over the content on any non Mum's Kitchen website. Mum's Kitchen provides links to non Mum's Kitchen web sites as a convenience only a link to a non Mum's Kitchen website does not mean that Mum's Kitchen endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use or products and services made available through such website.
5. In no event shall Mum's Kitchen be responsible or liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or other consequential damages, including, but not limited to, any loss of use, data, profits or otherwise, or business interruption, arising out of or in any way related to the use of our website or services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services and graphics obtained through our website or otherwise arisiing out of the use of our website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence or strict liability or otherwise, even if we are expressly notified of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential damages and accordingly, the above limitation may not be applicable. If you are dissatisfied with any portion or our website, or with any of our terms of service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harless Mum's Kitchen and/or its affiliated companies for any loss, damages, awards or costs, including reasonable attorneys fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand related in any way to your use of our services.